Saturday 13 September 2014

How do I #PlayOn? Let me tell you...

Finally, I'm back! Blogging may not have been the best choice for me, due to my fluctuating stress level, but I truly do enjoy it. The following may not be a review all of you care for (especially you males, I know certain biological female things make you uncomfortable.) Skip on if you don’t have a period, read if you do! 
As part of the current Vox Box - Vitality - Influenster sent me a box of Playtex Sport tampons. Although I’ve had my period for almost 10 years now, I’ve never found tampons to be comfortable. Occasionally recently I found myself using Kotex brand regular security tampons but still wasn’t quite satisfied. Receiving this as a product made be really happy because I knew they would be great (as always with Influenster) - and they were.

Not only has this been a good experience in the period department because of the ease of application and removal, but I think this might be one of the best products I’ve tested. I would recommend this brand to anyone, and let them know that these are comfortable in every aspect; they can hardly be felt. There are some times when I sit down and find myself in extreme discomfort if I don't slide down in a certain way, but this may just be my own personal problem. 

Because I take birth control to regulate my period, I was able to keep the same box for about three months - most people I know use one box per period. If you have a light period, then these would be perfect. I use them for long walks, when I go out for extended periods (pun wasn't intended), dancing, stretching, yoga, and swimming. So that's really everything I do, honestly. My sister ended up taking some since she didn't remember to ask for the ones she gets and said they were even better than her brand (I forget which, but I know they're a paper applicator; who likes paper applicators? No thanks!) From here on out, this will be the brand I stick to.


I have found that this product can be purchased wherever similar products are sold, and yes they are a little pricier than some of the competing brands but they are completely worth it. 
My rating: 5/5
For getting me to go from hating tampons to testing them & loving them. What a feat, but it went so well. Definitely worth at least trying! There are always coupons for Playtex products, so if you really don't want to spend that extra dollar then keep your eye out. I don't think there are any cons to this except maybe that they are scented and this can be irritating to the body - and I haven't seen any unscented ones. Other than that, everything is swell.

Pictured: iPod touch 5th gen, playing New Beat Fund | Playtex Sport lightly scented | Nike Fitsole for Women | Hum Nutrition, Runway Ready. For links or prices, tweet/IG dm @cosmicdear~

No comments:

Post a Comment