Friday 21 February 2014

Babely Valentines

With this week escalating into one bad event after another, blogging was put on hold for me. Being sick took it's toll and wiped any energy I had, preventing me from doing all the photos and transfers needed for a post. Flashback to last Friday - Valentine's Day.

This year I was in a very festive mood in terms of actually making Valentine cards. Instead of pining over making the perfect thing for a certain someone, I gave up hopes of having a boy this year and did Valentines for rad girls. Not store bought ones either.

With glitter glue, sequins, and tons of other cute things, I made some great cards for amazing friends and random blog followers who deserved a little extra in the good vibes department. A good portion of this little lot went to Midge Blitz over at ModernGirlBlitz. She'll be returning the love and I'll definitely post about it when I get to my next round of my mail haul, as it really built up over this week.

The final products were pretty great, I think. 







I've also chosen the winners for my art postcard giveaway: Kriselle from Livin' & Lovin' blog and an Allie who had also entered. Congratulations you guys, emails have been sent out for addresses and I can't wait to send you your cute lil' loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment